What if it is cloudy or raining on your stargazing night?
Once we’ve got you booked in for a stargazing night we’ll monitor the weather forecast and let you know 24 – 48 hour ahead if it’ll be clear enough to go ahead. Sometimes, if the weather looks uncertain, we might need to make a decision just a few hours in advance.
If we’re clouded out then we’ll simply roll your stargazing night forward to a new date, and we’ll continue to roll it forward until we find a clear night to run the stargazing, even if that means going out beyond the vocuher expiry date.
We offer our stargazing experience nights at a wide range of locations across the UK.
- North London – Hampstead Heath
- South London – Wandsworth Common
- South Downs – Bignor Hill, Devils Dyke, Butser Hill
- Chiltern Hills – Ivinghoe Beacon, Coombe Hill, Dunstable Downs
- Birmingham – Clent Hills
- Cotswolds – Cleeve Hill
- Exmoor – Wimbleball Lake, Minehead, Lynmouth
- Dartmoor – Widecome in the Moor
- Brecon Beacons – National Park Centre at Libanus
- Anglesey, N.Wales – Red Wharf Bay, Newborough, South Stack
- Peak District – Hathersage
- Shropshire – Long Mynd
- New Forest – Various locations